Tuesday, August 5, 2008

MOHAWK

Haven't cut one of these in a long time. Damien came to me with really naturally curly hair down to his shoulders and wanted a mohawk for soccer. It was fun to reminice of old times cutting mohawks.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey I saw this boy yesterday when I was picking up my high school kids~you did a great job!! He really does have an amazing head of hair, even with the sides gone!!
Arabeth~remember that "thing" we talked about you "needing" for Aug. for a wedding gift?? Do you still want it?~I just wanted to double check one more time before it was ordered!! No biggie if you changed your mind! Hope you are feeling more back on your feet and stronger with each day!

Wendy

Jeppesen Family said...

That's an awesome mowhawk! Good job :) Can I be next? jk
So sorry I was a day late on your birthday call! I still love you! Call me soon, I miss you!

Train Wreck said...

Hey that is my son!!! I need to have a little "chat" with you!! LOL. I just found your blog through Laurie! Trent was NOT happy with that haircut! I was suprised but he is such a great kid, I didn't mind. The soccer coach made him cut it off though. Wanted everyone to look and dress the same! Take care! Kim